Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pseudonym Designs

Churned these out recently for a project I'm working on with some fellow Englishers. We each chose a pen name and decided to create little "seals" or logos to represent each person. I took the ideas of each person and drew them out. A few people actually did their own designs, but the ones I'm posting here were all drawn by me (with various levels of input from the people for whom they were created).

Can you guess which of these four is my personal logo?




4 comments:

  1. Is it the one with the Elvish sounding name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would depend on what you mean by Elvish-sounding... but you are probably correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the one with the Greek letters....? I really want to know who represents each one...curious. curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, mine has greek letters, spelling out one greek word and one elvish word. Good job! But I'm not at liberty to give out the others' secrets... you might be able to guess if/when the magazine comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete