Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ryan and Emma's Wedding

I was incredibly privileged to attend the wedding of two good friends recently. I feel special for being allowed to go not only as a friend but also as the photographer. What a great experience! I met both Emma and Ryan while we all attended Grace College, and I have a huge respect for both of these wonderful people. Couldn't be more excited as they start their life together!

Check out some highlights from their beautiful day!

(click on the photos to view them in larger size)



































Congratulations to Ryan and Emma! I wish you all the best. God bless!

3 comments:

  1. THese are ALL SO PRETTY!! It was awesome to have you as a photographer :) I'm glad it worked out! We r most def recommending you to everybody ;) -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you love them, Emma. and thanks! it was a delight!

    ReplyDelete