Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello, blog. Nice to see you again. At last I have something of worth to add.

If anyone is interested, the Art Club blog has pictures up from the Plein Air Exhibit... there are pictures of my artwork and, if you watch the entire slideshow, pictures of myself and some friends at the reception. Check it out here.

And now on to the new stuff: recent artwork from classes and commissions.


Still life for Drawing II.

V-day drawing for Amber... glad you liked it dear. =)

2-D design assignment #1... always returning to my roots for inspiration.


That's it for now. Maybe I'll actually take my camera out and get some photography sessions in at some point during this month... dang cold weather (and yes I should have used it this week while it was warm; oh well).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Emily, I never cease to be amazed at your artwork! God has given you such a gift. In short, beautiful and stunningly realistic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Susannah... you are sweet! love you!

    ReplyDelete